Wednesday 6 July 2016

Actor Baba Tee And Wife Dupe Act All Lovey-dovey



Dupe's recent post on IG
Nollywood actor cum comedian, Babatunde Bernard Tayo aka Baba Tee seems to have found his missing rib in Dupe Odulate. They have not hidden their feelings for each other and have publicly displayed affections.

On Dupe’s Instagram page, she has inundated her followers with happenings and pictures of their lifestyle. Referring to Baba Tee as ‘my hubby’ she showers praises on him at any opportunity.

A graduate of Civil engineering from the Yaba College of Technology, dark-skinned and pretty Dupe is from the prestigious Odulate family in Sagamu. She graduated in 2012. The silver spoon took to Instagram to show she savours the union:

She posted: “This man is d best of the best. Man Wey dey fowosere with me, kind hearted hubby, selfless man, I say am lucky to have u give me so much love. My daddy after daddy.” (sic).
Shopping together


She calls him many names: “my against all odds boo; my best friend; Olowo Ori mi.”

When the actor had his birthday in May, she posted “Happy birthday to the man that braces the breath of life that Jehovah has given to me. My best friend, My companion, My soulmate, My king, My small god, My partner, My breadwinner. A man that can die for someone he loves.
A man with a heart of gold. A man that is selfless and God fearing. The man that has given me so much love that I cannot comprehend. The man that brought sunlight to the darkest hours of my life and that is why I call him my SUNSHINE. May Almighty God grant your heart desires Ife mi.Happy birthday Akanbi mi.” (sic)


Even on her IG handle, Baba Tee does not hesitate to reciprocate. The actor, who dated Yetunde Bustline, a popular ‘Big Girl’ in London, who is older than him, walked out of the affair last year when, according to him, “he could not control her again.”
During BabaTee's birthday bash in London May 2016

The drama that followed was messy and scandalous. But Baba Tee sought solace in Dupe whom he dated afterwards. He now refers to her as his wife.

However, Baba Tee and Dupe seems to be having the best of times, travelling, shopping, hanging out together with friends and all taking pictures of their lovey-dovey moments.

Indeed, this is love ‘wantintin.’



No comments:

Post a Comment