Monday 25 July 2016

Ogun State First Lady, Funso Amosun Shares Throwback Wedding Pictures





Born of late Bishop Ayoade Odesanya, who was married to Deaconess Christiana Odesanya, the Ogun State First Lady, Mrs. Funsho Amosun recalls her marriage 24 years ago to Governor Ibikunle Amosun:
I met him when I was having my national youth service. My father was broad-minded and believed totally in God and we were taught many biblical principles, among which was humility. Luckily for me, I married a unique person, who has a large heart and who would do everything to have people around him. My father would not discriminate and when I went to him and said I was getting married to a Moslem, he said he would pray about it after which he gave us his blessings. We got married 24 years ago.”
Confessing to still being a cook even as First Lady, the mother of five said, “It’s like my husband fasts everyday and would not eat until late at night. His favourite dish is rice and dodo (fried plantain), which he may not eat until 1.00am. Since I cook rice for him everyday, I also eat rice daily."



No comments:

Post a Comment