Wednesday 16 August 2017

Odunlade Adekola Is Not My BabyDaddy— Bukola Adeeyo Cries Out






Nursing mum and actress, Bukola Adeeyo has decided to address the rumours surrounding the paternity of her baby.

Bukola had the baby in June 2017 in the United Kingdom and is yet to return to Nigeria.

The Abeokuta, Ogun State-based actress, who has not disclosed the father of her baby girl  has always been rumoured to have been in an amorous affair with star actor, Odunlade Adekola, who helped with her career success. 

Odunlade Adekola
Many blogs (not Kemiashefonlovehaven) wrote on Tuesday when she stepped out with her baby in London, that Odunlade Adekola fathered her baby, Janelle.

On Wednesday, she took to Instagram to address the issue:

Hello world, I hope everyone is doing well this season.
To my fans home and abroad, I appreciate you all for the love and supports, may the almighty God bless you in all ways. There is this saying that ‘a wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.’
I Bukola Adeeyo wants to seize the opportunity to clear the doubts and the rumours that has being spread around the world (that Mr. Odunlade Adekola is the father of my baby) Hell No!Mr Odunlade Adekola is my Boss in the movie industry. Nothing of such ever came up between us. The intimacy between us is that of a Boss and a worker and not that of a husband and wife. I won’t indulge myself into paternity fraud or paternal discrepancy for any reason. The truth of the matter is that he isn’t the father of my baby.I am not too young to have a baby and I see nothing wrong  in not disclosing my Husband’s identity. I keep the Reason to myself alone. I do not want to share this at first, but the rate at which the rumour is being spread prompted me to voice out and make it clear to the world  that Mr Odunlade Adekola is not the father of my baby. Thanks, God bless.” (sic)





Odunlade is happily married with four children (all boys). 

The duo (Odunlade and Bukola) had always claimed a father-daughter relationship.

Even when Odunlade sent a congratulatory message to her on the birth of her baby girl, Bukola responded by calling him daddy.

Before she welcomed her baby, Bukola took time off acting for a while and was not seen at any public function, not even on location when her baby bump began to show.


As a matter of fact, her spiral rise in the make-believe  industry especially in clinching juicy roles that placed her ahead of others, have been attributed to an alleged adulterous relationship with Odunlade, who churns out movies several times in a year. 

Adeeyo starred in a good number of movies alongside the award-winning actor which include, ‘Alani Pamolekum,’ ‘Samu Alajo’;‘Sunday Dagboru’, ’Monday Omo Adugbo’, ’Abike Standing’, ’Fere sise mi’, ’Eminirekan’ etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment